Wednesday, September 8, 2010

7 Months Old

Callie is officially 7 months old and this momma is officially sad :( I am only teasing, but really, can you believe how fast these months have flown by?!

Our little girl is officially on the move and into just about anything and everything she can get her hands on. She is also trying to pull herself up. Yesterday, she tried to pull herself up and out of the bath. I will try to post that video soon. Just know, that episode has caused us to already lower her crib.

We just never know what she is going to do the next day. She is changing and getting stronger and smarter each day! We have to stay ahead of her progress. We definitely can't leave her alone in a room. She is all over the room and quick! She finds the "new" things that generally will bring harm or are dirty shoes :) So, there is a lot of following her around and letting her explore and then bringing her back to her rug and toys! (yes, I am now mopping ALL of the time.)

We weighed her today and she has finally reached 15lbs!!! I guess the overload of chicken, milk and protein packets are helping. She is around 26 inches long.

Oh, little monkey, we love you SO much and we are SO proud of you and your development. I joke that I am sad but I couldn't be more happy to see my daughter grow up healthy, happy and ready to explore the world.

Video of her on the move


The behind the scenes pictures to get her 7 month picture!!




What will this month have in store for us?

5 comments:

  1. Love the behind the scenes pictures! She is gorgeous! It won't slow down, but we remind ourselves often - we are privileged to be able to watch them grow {I don't know why they won't slow down for us?} :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my you are really in for it.......both in keeping the boys away.......just a beautiful little girl and also you are in for it because she is a curious one with a I see it I want it I will get it personality. Good luck with that one guys......now the grey hair begins :) :)
    Love ya 3,
    MOM-MIMI

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you are capturing such precious moments on film and in your blog...and thanks for sharing your sweet daughter with us through that. Exciting, exhausting times...the best ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man she is quick! What fun trying to keep her out of things?! Love her monkey bow, that is sooooo cute! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cooper got really excited watching this!! He was just talking to her. It was so cute. She's on the go for sure
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete