Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Arrgh......

Last Sunday was the international "talk like a pirate day". We were SO excited to embrace this new day for our family. Of course P and I made it a competition to see who could use the most pirate words in one day. P smoked me!! I will be practicing for next year as this is going to become a family tradition!!

We had to let our littlest pirate join in on the fun even though she can't talk yet.



Her onsie says... yo ho ho and a bottle of milk
We had a great first talk like a pirate day. We will be looking forward to the next one next year!!
Arrr ye goin' to join us maties?!


P.S This was a picture I forgot to include with my last post. It was my practice run to see if I could carry all of our luggage to go visit Angela. I thought you might get a kick out of it!


Keep praying for my brother! No news is good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment