This was a funny picture I got while we were in Aguascalientes.
What a little stinker.....
Please be praying for my little brother Troy this week. He is entering "Hell Week" for his Navy Seals program. Please pray God will protect him physically and mentally. Pray for our family as we pray and WAIT this week. This is a huge moment for our family. Thanks for your prayers in advance. Have a wonderful week!!
What a little stinker.....
Please be praying for my little brother Troy this week. He is entering "Hell Week" for his Navy Seals program. Please pray God will protect him physically and mentally. Pray for our family as we pray and WAIT this week. This is a huge moment for our family. Thanks for your prayers in advance. Have a wonderful week!!
Love that sweet little girl, those eyes are amazing!
ReplyDeletePraying for Troy this week, love you all!
Uh huh.....There she goes....just wrapping everyone around her little fingers......oh lets play the I am so cute who could resist me game. I have said it before-I'll say it again......you guys are in for it.....this is going to be fun to watch :)
ReplyDeleteLove ya 3,
MOM-MIMI
Striking a pose eh! What a little cutie!! LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteWe are constantly praying for Troy this week and you all too.
Love you!