Saturday, September 11, 2010

Bean Bags

Remember the bean bags.....? Well, they were my last big craft project of September. I did the bean bag vowels at the end of May and I am just now getting to the consonants. Please, I know it is a little late, but I am just stoked I finished my September craft goals before week 2!!!!Maybe I can NOW head to Costco to print some more pictures.

(I might have went picture happy on this post but it was too much fun).

Callie waiting for her "surprise"

What in the world....what are these?

Are these mine to play with?

Oh boy, straight to my mouth!

Lots of giggles...notice she has the C

Getting really excited folks


I had to make 2 L's and G's to spell her name

Sweet Callie G
Are you completing your craft goals for September?

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking that she likes her bean bags!!! She is probably going to be like her momma - loves surprises......Cute pics - and you can never have too many pics of Callie :).
    Love ya 3,
    MOM-MIMI

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome, Court. Those are so stinking cute - as is your daughter! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete