Friday, October 1, 2010

100th Post!!!

What is today?

Yes, October 1st.
Yes, my dear friend Denise's birthday
Yes, my friends, you have officially read 100 posts on this blog!!!!

SOOOOOOO........let's have some


To say


We are having a GIVEAWAY!!

We are giving away a set of these.
Yes, dear friends, you can now be the proud owners of your very own set of handmade bean bags. Made with lots of love by the Goings family, inspired by dear friend Rebekah. These little bean bags are perfect for any little tot. I made them red and blue (not only for KU) but for either gender :)

Who can enter? Anyone, you can play for your kids/grandkids or play to give them away as a gift to somebody else. Sky is the limit!
How to enter? Simply leave a comment with your name and your favorite toy as a child.

There will be
winner and
days to play. So, check back here October 7th to see if YOU win.

Thanks for following our blog and loving our little family. We love you and we wish you all the best of luck!!!

Happy 100th post!!!

8 comments:

  1. Preston Adam Goings...

    My favorite toy growing up was many things, however, I feel I spent the most time with........ My Buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellen Magers
    I loved playing with Tinkertoys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry Malesky (alias MOM, MIMI)

    My favorite toy growing up was my Chatty Kathy doll who became bald because I use to "fix" her hair all the time! I think that Miss Callie is going to love baby dolls as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betsy!

    My favorite companion for a long time was the orange Care Bear. Ironically, I now have a bigger orange Bear, but he's only stuffed after a meal ;) haha

    These are sooo adorable!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved playing with my Popples. Remember those?

    BTW love the bean bags, you did a great job. You are so crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite toy was a ballerina doll, I cannot remember her name but she had a button on the top of her head that looked like a crown and allowed her to twirl when you pushed it.
    I love the bags and think some wonderful grandchild would enjoy them!
    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wouldn't that be SWEEEET if Angie won those bean bags for her new grand baby.......... just saying.....hehehe :)

    P.S. Hey Betsy does the bears name begin with a B? :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Denise

    The one that I took everywhere with me was a little doll someone had given me when I was born. Because he had no hair, he was affectionately named Egghead (not by me because I obviously couldn't talk when I got him; I think my grandpa is the one who called him that and it stuck). I also adored my Teddy Ruxpin - and still have him!

    Thanks for the birthday shout-out! :) Love the beanies!

    ReplyDelete