Saturday, October 9, 2010

8 Months Old




My baby is already 8 months old!!! Impossible, I just don't believe it. The changes this month have been incredible. She is ALL over the house. She now follows us everywhere. I try to sweep and mop but her little onsies help me pick up the dust that was left behind :( She has a good time exploring the house and finding all the electric cords and fans in the house!

She now has two new teeth. She is also eating chunks of food and we are now able to introduce lots of new foods to her. She is not quite sure of what this food thing is but she is warming up to it. I keep trying to take a picture of her teeth but it is hard!! This was the best I got.
There is never a dull moment in this house now! We love every second we have with our sweet little girl. We love her squeals and giggles and all the love she tries to show us. She shakes her head no and I think tries to give us "kisses" aka. mouth wide open coming straight at your face :)

She has found the bears at the photo session!!!
You can't get anything past her.


We love you our sweet little angel.

We love all of her different smiles.

and the serious, what are you doing, face.


8 months of joy; we are just enjoying EVERY moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment