We gave her a bowl with all your names in it.

She picked out 3. We made her pick out one from those 3.

Here she is filled with excitement waiting to announce the winner.

And the winner is........

Preston, she picked her daddy!!!! Was it rigged? NOT by ME. Maybe Callie and Daddy had something rigged but I had NO part in him winning.
Was it fair to allow Preston to play? YES, he had asked me if he could put a comment in. I told him yes because I knew why he wanted to put a comment in. He was playing for some dear friends of ours Brad and Rachael who are expecting their first baby BOY! Preston, in all fairness, reads the blog daily along with you guys. (he would be in the doghouse if he didn't :) But, all that to say.....Congrats Preston. I am happy that you won our 100th post contest and I am thrilled that you will be blessing baby Noah with some awesome bean bags.
For the rest of you, thanks SO much for playing and reading our blog. I told Betsy that I feel so bad for everyone that I might end up making all of you a set!!! We will see. Just know I love each of you and I had lots of fun reading all your answers. It brought back lots of childhood memories thinking about the fun I had with my toys.
Enjoy your day!!
* I promise we are not cheaters :)
Well I guess I can accept that I didn't win because she picked her daddy.......how can you not think that is just so special.....she sure does loves her daddy.....even enough to cheat for him.....jk of course!
ReplyDeleteLove ya 3,
MOM-MIMI
Oh on a side note.......was her MIMI even in the top three? SSSSSMMMOOOOCCCCCHHHHH!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow in the world did I miss this post?!!? Coop would have LOVED these!!
ReplyDeleteMaybe I'll kidnap you while you're home to make some!!
OHHH Uncle P!!!!!! :)
Love you!