
Friday is usually one of P's days off. I asked him Thursday night what he wanted to do and he said he would like to take a stroll down the boardwalk and go to Starbucks. After lunch we did just that! We had a nice time strolling along the ocean side. We HAD to get some new pictures with Callie.



Then, we hit Starbucks. (actually only P did, because I have some gigantic cavities that need to be filled. Any sugar is killing me right now. Big bummer since you know my love for sweets :( and some Starbucks :(

P has been eying this cup for a while now so, he used his fun money to finally buy it. He was beyond stoked! BTW:he got a free drink with the purchase of the cup....even better!
Then we went shopping downtown and bought the little munchkin a new toy. Details coming soon on that! We made it home just in time for afternoon nap and P and I made Halloween cookies for new prospects and new people studying with us. A LONG day but filled with LOTS of family fun. Lots more to come from our weekend, stay tuned.*Side note: Dentist app. is made for November 11. I can't wait!!! As much as I hate the dentist I love me some sweets :)
No comments:
Post a Comment