Last week after all the teams and interns left Preston took the week off to hang at home with his two gals. We LOVED having him here.
1. Callie had some great Daddy-Callie time. There were lots of walks and trips to the pool. Lots of tickling, chasing and laughing.
2. Momma was able to have some sit down time. I was also able to get back into some much need routines (aka exercising). I was 6 for 7 days in exercising!!! It felt NICE!
3. Daddy was here to help out as we made the switch to big girl bed and one nap.
4. It is Always good to be with our man!!!
Here is C at a park.
At the pool with her dragon
and the best part of the pool....being with Daddy.

Now, back to a lonely week of Daddy back to work :( I have survived our first days. They are just a lot different now with only one nap/rest time for this Momma!!! C is doing great with the switch though!!
Daddy taking Cal to a local pet store
Now, back to a lonely week of Daddy back to work :( I have survived our first days. They are just a lot different now with only one nap/rest time for this Momma!!! C is doing great with the switch though!!
No comments:
Post a Comment