Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Surprise Baby Shower

My dear friends Erika and Silvia, planned a surprise baby shower while my mom was in town for a visit. It was also special because the 5 intern girls were still in town and were able to come as well.
The decorations were perfect!!! I LOVE storks and the yellow was beautiful.


Many think this one is going to be a boy....we shall see
Love, love,love the little yellow outfits :)
My baby

The cutest girl at the shower

A big thanks to everyone for making my baby shower so special. It was a great night and I will cherish all the gifts and the love you showed our family. A big thanks to Erika and Silvia and all their hard work. They are great friends and I love them with all my heart!!!
Gracias a Erika y Silvia por todo tu trabajo. Les quiero mucho y ustedes dos son muy buenas amigas!!! Gracias por TODO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment