Thursday, August 4, 2011

Visit with Mimi

My mom was able to come visit us for a week last week. It was so great to have her here as we wrapped up our busy summer. She came down to celebrate her birthday and hang out with her favorite granddaughter, Callie!!

Those two were definitely double trouble!!!

Here is the 3 of us girls.
2 peas in a pod
Out to dinner at Super Salads
Here is a picture of Mom's birthday dinner we made for her.


There were several times when P and I both had plans and Mom was able to stay home and watch Callie and let her play. Callie had a blast with her Mimi!!! She also received several new toys throughout the week....imagine that :)
Mimi brought Callie down a giant sprinkler ball. There were lots of afternoons spent playing in that and of course swinging in the sprinkler water!!! :


One day mom and I made this onsie and skirt for Callie. It turned out really cute!!!
Overall, it was an amazing visit!!! It was fun to see my Mom and celebrate her birthday with her. It was fun to see her relationship with Callie continue to grow closer. Those two have a very special bond and it is fun to see them together. It was also nice to have an extra set of helping hands around the house!!! Mom is always so good to help clean up, fill the ice trays and help fold the laundry. It was such a blessing to Preston and I. Now, we are just counting down until she gets back for the birth of #2.

Thanks Mimi for coming to visit!!!! We love you SO much and we appreciate you.

1 comment:

  1. AWWWWW....I enjoyed my visit so very much!!! Thank you for allowing me to come down. I love helping out with Callie, she is just toooooo sweet. Already counting down the days when I will return. Can't wait!!
    Love ya 4,
    MOM-MIMI

    ReplyDelete