Tuesday, August 31, 2010

An Apple a Day....

*I am only going to post this picture as long as there are NO comments about my fashion. It was very hot and I was cleaning around the house. Don't judge! :)

I took a small break on the rug to have a snack...an apple. Callie kept reaching up her little arms and grunting. Poor thing still doesn't have teeth but, I thought she would love to have that cold, sweet goodness on her gums. So, I cut her off a chunk and......

.......it looks like the Dr. will be staying away.

Here is a short video with her trying to "eat" her apple.

2 comments:

  1. SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!! COURT YOU ASKED ME WHILE WE WERE DOWN THERE WHO DID I THINK CALLIE LOOKED LIKE NOW AND I STILL FELT LIKE SHE LOOKS LIKE YOU AND THE PICTURE UP CLOSE REALLY DOES LOOK SO MUCH LIKE YOU COURT!
    LOVE YA 3,
    MOM-MIMI

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm commenting about your fabulous fashion :)
    Hey, you're a mama now... no time for fashion! You were doing house work, you look pretty good to me! Beautiful as always!!!!

    ReplyDelete