Well, Callie was a dancer in the womb and it looks like she is going to have rhythm outside the womb!! YEAH!!! Her parents have been waiting and praying for this big day. I can't wait to have dance parties in the living room.
Callie has a musical block. The block has pictures of different instruments and when you push them they play a song. Callie has been pushing the buttons and then bobbing with the music. Mimi was the first one to notice. I thought this was maybe just a coincidence but today while I was preparing dinner I was singing and she starting bobbing along with me. So, we had to put on her favorite....Michael Jackson, to see what she would do. She definitely didn't disappoint!
See for yourself...
Seriously...hilarious and so cute! I love it! Brooklyn could get her groove on with sweet Callie anytime!
ReplyDeleteThat's our rock-n-roll baby!!! I knew she would have rhythm.....I too can not wait to dance with her....good times to come!
ReplyDeleteLove ya 3,
MOM-MIMI