Thursday, August 5, 2010

Callie at the park


Callie did such a great job every time we took her out to the park this summer. She would just sit in her stroller and watch the events go down. She never complained and she didn't mind all the attention from the kids and parents at the park! She was such a trooper this summer and we couldn't have had such a great summer like we had without our sweet little angel.

6 comments:

  1. What a doll! Didn't the Lord know just the kind of personality Miss Callie needed to have a little bitty missionary?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops...typo...I should have said," Didn't the Lord know just the kid of personality Miss Callie needed to have to be a little bitty missionary?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops again...what's wrong with my fingers tonight? Should be..."the kind of personality"...
    I quit...if this isn't right, you'll just have to guess what I mean...should be good for a chuckle anyway!
    love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ellen you are hilarious!!! I couldn't believe there was already 3 comments, I get on and they are all from ellen.......too funny. Can't wait to get down there on Saturday and love on the "little bitty missionary"!!!
    Love ya 3,
    MOM-MIMI

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ellen-
    You crack me up!!! I understood the first time but I got a good laugh out of it. Congrats on your new grand baby.

    Can't wait to see you mom!!!

    Love you both my faithful blog commentators :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a little doll! I love the pic and her shirt is pretty cute too ;)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete