Yesterday I was in the office on my computer (actually writing a blog post) when I found Callie doing this....
mind you, she started on the blanket......
There is a big world out there that she is apparently ready to explore!!
P.S she is not crawling, just dragging herself but she also can put herself in crawl position so I don't know how much longer it will be until she has it down. We shall see.
Oh yeah!!! Callie you make your MIMI soooooo proud! Might I suggest that you start locking the doors to the pool because she will surely figure how to "get out" as well :) Love ya 3, MOM-MIMI
Oh you're in for it! She's going to be EVERYWHERE soon!! How fun!
ReplyDeleteGo Callie Go!!
Love you guys
Oh yeah!!! Callie you make your MIMI soooooo proud! Might I suggest that you start locking the doors to the pool because she will surely figure how to "get out" as well :)
ReplyDeleteLove ya 3,
MOM-MIMI