Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Out to eat

While Mimi and Popsie were here we went out to eat several times. Here are a few pictures from some of those outings.

Dinner at the Marina

3 crazy girls
Dinner at Bubba Gump

Then we went for a walk on the boardwalk and Mimi bought Callie a pinwheel.
WHEEEEEEE!!!!!

Good times with the grandparents!!!

2 comments:

  1. And might I add that while we were on the boardwalk little miss Callie became quite the attraction. Everyone we passed smiled and pointed at her and alot even stopped to talk to her. I told Courtney and Preston that they could set up a booth and earn some big bucks!!
    Love ya 3,
    MOM-MIMI

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come back and go to those places! They look so fun!
    So glad your fam was able to go and have such a great time.
    I love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete