Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween

Callie's first Halloween was a blast!!

Halloween eve we decided to watch Charlie Brown's "The Great Pumpkin"
We decided to make a big deal about it. We brought down some mattresses and made a real comfy bed and projected the movie on the wall. So, we had a nice big screen!!

Callie was already in her p.j's and ready for bed. When I brought her downstairs she was starting to giggle and get excited. She knew there was something new and fun in store.

(notice she is wearing her ghost p.j's and Halloween socks)

Family Fun

She did really good, I was surprised!

Sorry P has no shirt, he was hot. Look at Callie just chillin' watching the movie. She makes me smile.

Then on Halloween morning we had to get our............

Penguin dressed up for pictures.





What a sweet little penguin girl we have.


When I sat Callie in the grass/leaves, I didn't know this would happen!!


I literately had to take the Shop Vac to it :)
Overall, a great Halloween!!

2 comments:

  1. OH that looks like a very fun halloween! So glad that they both got to watch such a fun traditional show. At least some things are still around from when we were little.
    She was one cute penguin!!! Can't wait to kiss those sweet cheeks!
    Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got to watch the GREAT PUMPKIN on the big screen. We can plan a family night at Christmas also....we will make up beds in the livingroom as well and have all kinds of goodies!!! Can hardly wait!!! Party at MIMI and POPSIES little Callie!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete