
Then, the other day Callie was again riding on her car and I decided to buy her a theme song for while she was cruising around the house. I purchase the classic "C'mon N'Ride the Train". So the other day she was riding around, listening to her song and we decided that at every lap around the house she had to pick up a friend and give them a ride! Check out how many friends made it on the "train". She had a blast!! We were all laughing and it was just one of those moments I will never forget. My two favorite things were: 1. she never let go of the bunny rabbit she was holding by the tail! He was beginning to drag on the ground but she never let go of him. 2. After she had a huge pile of animals on her we stopped to "pick up" another friend and it was a small teddy bear. She reached out with a big smile on her face and placed him where there appeared to be some space in the crowded area. It was as to say, "the more the merrier." I hopes she always keeps that attitude throughout life. What a sweet baby girl.


Happy Monday!!
That is soooo funny....I am sure you are going to record that in the baby book. She is going to be so much fun at Christmas.....I can hardly wait.....have I said that before? :)
ReplyDeleteLove ya 3,
MOM-MIMI
Looks like a lot of F.U.N!!! Thanks for the sweet pictures of such a sweet little girl! She's getting too big btw. Kind of makes me sad :(
ReplyDelete