Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday Evening

What do you do on Sunday evenings?
Last week after Callie's nap we loaded up for yet another Starbucks visit (yes we are killing the Toffee nut) and then a walk to the beach. We stayed until there was no more sun hints why the pictures are so dark. It was fun watching Callie explore the sand again. She really enjoys being outside no matter where she is.

we took off her sandals so she could get her feet in the sand.

playin' in the sand with momma



Our sweet family.

Sorry I am behind on blogging. P got hurt this week and it has been a crazy place in our house. I see just how much P helps me around the house and with little Missy. He is getting better and our life is getting back to "normal" but blogging is not my number one priority right now. Hang in there with me and I will be back soon. Thanks for your patience! Thanks for your love and prayers right now as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment