Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday


The other day Callie was crawling all over the house! We tease her that she looks like she just came out of a coal mine. Believe me, I sweep and mop ALL the time but she still gets dirty.
Oh well, she is still cute and can always be cleaned up again.

Have a great week!
Get a little dirty and have some fun!!



yes, she is standing on a van seat. we still have one in our house from the last team...haha

2 comments:

  1. I am thinking she does not like having her picture taken when she is dirty....not a happy face!
    Love ya 3,
    MOM-MIMI

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this post makes me want to yell for joy, call you right now, and/or hug you if I could!!! Our floors are swept and mopped EVERYDAY and even RIGHT AFTER they are cleaned, Sawyer's knees and hands look JUST LIKE THAT!!! Sometimes I struggle cause I feel like I can't provide a "clean" environment for my baby! But then I remember what REALLY matters and embrace the fact that that dirt is probably better for them then not! Glad Callie and Sawyer have that in common!!! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete