We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with our sweet little family.

It was a lot of work for two big people and one little person but we did it all. We had tons of food for our feast. Callie had a fun time trying out some new food. She had a roll, stuffing, sweet potato casserole and pork tenderloin. The big hit was stuffing. She loved it. Here she is waving for the camera :)

How can we NOT be thankful of this little one :)


Oh, how she has changed our lives and made us a better family. She is such a blessing and I think she was our newest thing to be thankful for this year. The work is SO worth the joy she bring to our lives. Below are the outtakes to getting our family photo. Notice how many I am laughing because Callie was doing something funny. She was our HAM for thanksgiving :)




Of course we leave you with our "goofy" picture. I was the only one participating and of course this is Callie's best pic!!! From our family to yours Happy Thanksgiving!!!!



Adorable family!!! I am so glad that YOUR rolls turned out "fluffy". Can't wait for Christmas!!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya 3,
MOM-MIMI
What a precious time you had! We love looking at how Callie is changing! Can't wait to see you in December. Love you all!
ReplyDelete