Saturday, December 11, 2010

10 Months Old

Our baby is 10 months old!! I know I say this every month, but it just doesn't seem possible! It has been the greatest months of our lives but at the same time the most challenging. I wouldn't change a second of them. To see this little girl change, develop and transform before our eyes is beyond a miracle.



Callie is still a little shrimp. She is finally getting in to some of her 6-9 clothes. We went to the Dr. the other day and she is 17lbs and 9oz and 27 inches long. She is not underweight but she is on the low end. But the Dr. was impressed by how healthy she is. P and I feel like she is a very healthy and happy baby. We are praying to make it through this flu/cold season with a clean bill of health!!

Of course, she is developing her personality and a strong will :( Yikes! Her personality is super funny and very independent. (I like both things) (unless I am telling her to do something and she has it in her mind to do something else ;) For example:
While we were trying to get her 10 month picture we wanted her to sit by the bears.
She wanted to..... lean over/off the couch.

Preston would put her back and tell her "no".

After numerous times, she started to get upset.

and then, she got Really upset!!


She definitely keeps us on our toes!!!

Happy 10 months my sweet baby Callie.

1 comment:

  1. Cannot believe she is already 10 months!! Wow, time flies! She is such a cutie, even when she has her "own" way in mind! :)

    ReplyDelete