Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Dinner time

*If high pitch squealing videos make you annoyed then this is NOT the video for you.
One day at dinner C just kept making this cute little squeal and of course we would squeal back at her :) I figured the Grandmas would get a kick out of it.



In other dinner news. Callie has her moments of not wanting to be spoon fed. She loves her independence and that transfers over into meal time. She does great at breakfast, ok at lunch and then at dinner there are times she wants the reigns. So the other night I had had enough of battling the spoon feeding and I set her up with dinner heaven. She did her best at feeding herself and she even got the spoon with food in her mouth a few times!! One nice thing about marble floors....easy clean up.
*If you don't like pictures of messy kids then this post is NOT for you.



2 comments:

  1. So precious, it is like she and daddy have their "own" little language! Too sweet! Love you three!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I of course absolutely LOVE her precious squeals!
    I will watch and listen to ALL videos and enjoy them all.......over and over again I might add
    Love ya 3,
    MOM-MIMI

    ReplyDelete