
Some of these pictures are just beyond words.
Our dear friend Angela is here visiting and one day the 4 of us relaxed on the beach. Callie had a blast! It was a little cloudy and there was an amazing ocean breeze. Needless to say, it was a perfect picture day. We got some great pictures and they are beyond describing them in words. Check them out for yourself!
I'm ready for the beach guys









I hope you are having a sunny beach day!!!
Happy Birthday Miss Angela!!!
(we love you and are SO glad you are here with us.)
Happy Birthday Miss Angela!!!
(we love you and are SO glad you are here with us.)



All very nice pics.......I can't wait to come back to the beach there!!! I also love the picture of Callie looking at you....you know that she thinks you are the most beautiful girl in the world,right? And of course you are!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya 3,
MOM-MIMI