Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I miss my parents

P and I went out on a date this weekend and Callie stayed home with a babysitter. Callie cried while we were leaving but I thought she would calm down because Silvia was down on the floor playing with her. Silvia said she did calm down but then she would look around and begin to cry again. Silvia said at one point she went over to the door and just sat by it looking outside and sometimes sniffling :( poor little girl.
After a while of sitting by the door Silvia said she started to sway, so Silvia put some pillows and stuffed animals around her so she wouldn't fall on the floor. Callie then grabbed a penguin and crashed!!! Check out the pictures Silvia took for us!!!

Poor little girl just missed her parents!!! While she was so heart broken we were out living it up at the movie theater, Starbucks and the mall!!! Needless to say, she was SO glad to see us when we got home ;)

notice she is right by the door (see the screen track by her feet)


2 comments:

  1. Sweet little thing. Those are precious photos! Glad you had a good time out and about together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A true Malesky indeed!!!! When all else fails....just go to sleep!!! I hope she likes staying with her MIMI!!
    Love ya 3,
    MOM-MIMI

    ReplyDelete