Of course I do........if he has bad stains....which it looks like he has a few :)....I would pre treat those with at least a detergent.....then throw him into a pillow case that needs to be washed....tie the top of the pillow case so that the bear stays in it. Depending on what he has for innerds, he might survive the washing machine on his own,but the pillow case will keep him from getting to abused. :)
Of course I do........if he has bad stains....which it looks like he has a few :)....I would pre treat those with at least a detergent.....then throw him into a pillow case that needs to be washed....tie the top of the pillow case so that the bear stays in it. Depending on what he has for innerds, he might survive the washing machine on his own,but the pillow case will keep him from getting to abused. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat tip!! Thanks Mom
ReplyDelete