Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Tree


The other night we got down the Christmas decorations and put up our Christmas tree.
Callie had fun digging through the boxes filled with "new" toys. We have now replaced her toy bucket with penguins!! She is having a blast with these new animals.




Here is a video of Callie meeting the walking/squawking penguin!

Here is Callie with some of the ornaments. We were waiting for the tree to get put up so we could hang them!


Here is a video of Callie "hanging" her first ornament!


There is NO-thing like sitting in front of a lite Christmas tree, enjoying a HOT cup of coffee, listening to Christmas carols and watching your 10 month old play with 100's of penguins. I hope you are enjoying your holiday season as much as we are!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL,LOL,LOL That is one of the funniest things I have ever seen!!!!!! She thinks she has a new friend......I don't have one of those at my house.....hummmmmmm....might have to look for a moving toy for her.
    Love ya 3,
    MOM-MIMI or GIGI

    ReplyDelete